About Indoor Percussion
The Nutley High School Indoor Percussion Ensemble was established in 2016 and will had an inaugural competition debut in Winter 2017.
An indoor percussion ensemble or indoor drumline consists of the marching percussion (or battery) and front ensemble (pit or frontline) sections of a marching band.
Indoor percussion marries elements of music performance, marching, and theater and is performed indoors, usually in a gymnasium or an indoor arena.
Indoor percussion ensembles commonly perform at judged competitions officiated by local and regional associations using criteria developed by Winter Guard International.
2018-2019 Show - "Drought"
- Competition Schedule and Results (Marching A)
2/16/19 - West Milford High School
1st Place - 74.8000
- 2/17/19 - Bridgewater-Raritan High School
2nd Place - 74.700
- 2/23/19 - Woodbridge High School
2nd Place - 83.250
- 3/16 & 3/17/19 - WGI Power Regional - Toms River
9th Place - 86.200 (Prelims)
7th Place - 84.510 (Finals)
- 3/23/19 - Old Bridge High School
1st Place - 89.500
- 3/31/18 - Fair Lawn High School (Championships)
2nd Place - 92.100