About Winter Guard
The Nutley High School Winter Guard was established in 2003 and has had a distinguished record of achievement in the tri-state area.
Unlike traditional color guard, winter guard is performed indoors, usually in a gymnasium or an indoor arena. Performances make use of recorded music rather than a live band or orchestra.
Winter guard ensembles commonly perform at judged competitions officiated by local and regional associations using criteria developed by Winter Guard International.
2022 Competition Schedule and Results - Scholastic Regional AA
February 5 - Pegasus / Saddle Brook - 1st Place - 64.120
February 26 - Allentown, NJ
March 5 - South Brunswick
March 19 - Monroe Township
April 2 - Hillsborough
April 23-24 - MAIN Championships - Allentown, PA
- 2/8/20 - Saddle Brook - 3rd Place
- 1/26/19 - West Orange High School (MAIN)
5th Place - 50.010
- 2/2/19 - Hillsborough High School (MAIN)
2nd Place - 63.640
- 2/16/19 - West Milford High School (USBands)
1st Place - N/A
- 2/23/19 - Woodbridge High School (USBands)
1st Place - 59.290
- 3/9/19 - Matawan High School (MAIN)
3rd Place - 68.960
- 3/31/19 - Fair Lawn High School (USBands Championships)
2nd Place - 80.750