Nutley Music Boosters sponsor a variety of fundraisers. Some benefit the groups as a whole, some benefit individual groups. As you explore what we have to offer, we hope you will consider supporting our music programs.​

How Music Boosters Fundraisers Help our Students

  • Purchase of new equipment

  • Senior Scholarships

  • Summer Music Program Scholarships

  • Supplying water, food and snacks to marching band members during camp and at football games

  • Bus transportation

  • Honor seniors at annual Music Awards Dinner

Student Accounts

The Nutley Music Boosters will maintain a special account for students in their name. Fundraising credits earned during the year by the student will be added to his account. Activity statements will be provided approximately once a quarter.

  • For current student account balances, please email Teresa Bonilla at

  • Credits can be used for payment of the following, which includes but is not limited to Band Camp, trips, performance attire or event tickets.

  • Any student credits earned by participating in fundraising remain the property of Nutley Music Boosters and cannot be disbursed in the form of cash or a check to a Music Booster member.

  • Student Account funds carry over from year-to-year.

  • If a student leaves the music program (prior to graduation) and has credits in his account, those credits will be held in the student’s name for his use should he ‘officially’ return to the program. His account will stay active but should the student not return, then upon his graduation, those funds will be credited to the "Student in Need Fund".

  • Senior Student Accounts may be passed only to siblings currently in the Instrumental program at the high school level, upon a written request from parent/guardian NO LATER THAN September 30th. Unused funds that are not submitted to be passed on to a sibling will revert to the NMBA "Student in Need Fund" on October 1st.

"Student in Need" Fund / Financial Assistance

In January 2021, the Membership voted to create a "Student in Need" fund.  It is the Nutley Music Boosters Association goal to provide an opportunity for every student to participate in the Nutley High School instrumental music program. When the need arises, financial assistance may be available to every student when based on a recommendation by the Director of Bands and/or Orchestra and reviewed by the Executive Board.


Student Account Fundraisers (All are NHS Student Account Fundraisers, unless noted)


None at this time. 




Chairperson: Mr. Somers

See below to fill out request form.

Gift cards are in denominations of $50 and $100.


$5 for every $100 purchased goes into your student account.  Everyone needs groceries, so what a perfect to add funds to your student's account!



Chairperson: Dawn Rabbia

See below to fill out request form.

Box of 48 chocolate bars sold for $1 each.


$19.20 for every box sold goes into your students account.  Please ask about putting certain flavors together, otherwise you are given standard variety box.



Chairperson: Jeana Somers
Click Here for more information and how to take part in this program.

The Nutley Music Boosters in December 2017 introduced a new, year-round fundraiser that will enable you to help our program while you do your normal, everyday shopping.

How it works is you purchase gift cards at face value online for retailers and 90% of the rebate goes into your child’s personal student account and can be used for any related expenses. 10% will go into the General Fund for administrative costs of running the program.



Amazon Smile

Gertrude Hawk Chocolates

Email Order

Grocery Gift Cards

Order Form